Where are your progress reports, Josh and Daniel?
I'm seeing good information posted on this blog, but I don't see the connection yet to the powerpoint.
How are you going to accomplish this? You need to divide up the powerpoint now into topics, approximately 4 slides per person.
Name each person, his/her topic, and which slides he/she is responsible for. Do this on paper and print it out.
Also, one of the leaders needs to write an introduction. We can't just jump right in to Afghanistan.
I'm seeing good information posted on this blog, but I don't see the connection yet to the powerpoint.
How are you going to accomplish this? You need to divide up the powerpoint now into topics, approximately 4 slides per person.
Name each person, his/her topic, and which slides he/she is responsible for. Do this on paper and print it out.
Also, one of the leaders needs to write an introduction. We can't just jump right in to Afghanistan.
No comments:
Post a Comment