Wednesday, November 27, 2019


Hello team Blue:

Great job on answering the North Korea questions. Tonight’s & tomorrow's homework is to research your answers and find some pictures, charts, or graphs to make presenting your question in December more interesting. An example would be a chart that shows the percentage of the Korean population that are Christians, or pictures of North Koreans in prison camps. Lastly, make sure you have all the information/pictures you want for each of your questions so that you can make them into a power point slide in the future.

Judah will do questions #8 & #6

Alana will do questions #5 & #1

Josh will do questions #3 & #7

And I will do questions #2 & #4

This Homework will be due on Friday November 29.
If you have any questions about the homework, please email me so I can help.


3 comments:

Alana said...

Here's my answer to question #1 since I already answered #5.

Why is the government persecuting Christians? The primary driver of Christian persecution in North Korea is the state. For three generations, everything in the country has focused on idolizing the leading Kim family. Christians are seen as hostile elements in society that have to be eradicated. There was hope that new diplomatic efforts in 2018—including the 2018 Winter Olympics—would mean a lessening of pressure and violence against Christians, but so far that has not been the case. Kim Jong Un has maintained his tight control over the populace, and dissent or worshiping anything else is not tolerated.

Okay, that's it. I'll try to find some pictures and whatevs.

Daniel said...

Hey, I can't post my pictures on the blog by I have some good pictures for our powerpoint presentation.

Josh Zwicker said...

Good job guys!